Sweet Mango Salsa
Fresh Mango Salsa
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 medium avocado firm
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro stems tripped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice mango, avocado, red bell pepper and onion into uniform bite size pieces. Chop the stems off the cilantro and roughly chop the leaves. Add everything to a medium size bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Add in lime juice and zest, and salt and pepper. Stir again to combine. For the most flavor, let it sit in your fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or with fish or shrimp tacos. Enjoy!
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 353mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1699IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.4mg
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie