- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 medium mango
- 6 stalk green onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup cilantro
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 8 cup mixed greens
- Add the quinoa and the chicken broth to a medium sized pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes until almost soft, then remove from the heat and cover.
- Meanwhile, dice mango; chop green onions, bell pepper, and cilantro, and drain and rinse beans. Add all to a large bowl, along with the cooled quinoa.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, and lime juice, then add to the quinoa and veggies. Toss to combine.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 429mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 9g