- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Steam broccoli florets for 4-5 minutes. Dice onion and mince garlic.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat, then add the onions and garlic. Sauté about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to med-low, then add in flour, whisking continuously until a paste forms.
- Add soy milk and dry mustard, then increase heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cheese and salt; whisk together until melted then remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta and broccoli. Add additional salt and/or pepper to taste if desired.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie