- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium apple
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium Cucumber, Peeled
- Shred carrot and apple with a cheese grater. Steam edamame according to package directions or until heated through (usually about 3- 4 minutes in the microwave). Peel cucumber and slice into rounds.
- Lay out tortillas; spread cream cheese onto each, and layer with ham, carrots, and apples. Roll up tightly and slice crosswise into “sushi rolls.”
- Serve with edamame and sliced cucumbers on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie