- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium apple
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium Cucumber, Peeled
- Shred carrot and apple with a cheese grater. Steam edamame according to package directions or until heated through (usually about 3- 4 minutes in the microwave). Peel cucumber and slice into rounds.
- Lay out tortillas; spread cream cheese onto each, and layer with ham, carrots, and apples. Roll up tightly and slice crosswise into “sushi rolls.”
- Serve with edamame and sliced cucumbers on the side.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 404mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g