- 4 large egg
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Hard boil eggs and allow to cool before peeling off shells.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets and cucumbers into slices. Cut cheese into cubes and remove the peel from the tangerines.
- Add all ingredients into a lunchbox with separators along with a little note for your loved one.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie