- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut rolls in half. Place bottom halves on a baking sheet, then layer with ham and cheese; top with remaining halves of rolls.
- Melt butter; stir in poppy seeds, Dijon, and Worcestershire sauce, then drizzle over sandwiches. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Core and slice bell pepper, peel and chop mango, and shred lettuce. Combine lettuce with mango chunks.
- Serve sandwiches with pepper slices and salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie