- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Dice onion and chop broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Add pesto, onion,broccoli, salt, and pepper to the hot pan; cook about five minutes or until onions and broccoli are soft.
- Stir pesto mixture into pasta, then add grated cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie