- 4 large egg
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium clementine
- 6 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Hard-boil eggs, then cool, peel, and chop.
- Shred lettuce (if needed) and dice turkey.
- Peel clementines; separate into segments, then cut segments in half.
- Toss all ingredients together and top with your favorite dressing.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie