- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season chicken as desired and cook on an indoor or outdoor grill; cover to keep warm.
- Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces and add to a large zip-lock bag, along with the oil. Seal well and shake to evenly coat.
- Add broccoli to a baking dish and roast for 15-20 minutes until soft and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions.
- For the pesto: add 1/4 cup oil, juice from the lemon, minced garlic, basil, and walnuts to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve pasta topped with pesto, broccoli, and sliced chicken; serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie