- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Dice cucumber.
- Mix pasta, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, cucumber, feta, and almonds in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss again.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 325mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g