- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice colby cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Cut tomatoes in half.Spread each muffin with sour cream (onion flavored if available). Divide meat among muffins, then top each one with tomatoes, spinach, then cheese and carrots.
- Serve with 1/2 cup applesauce, or other fruit on hand.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie