- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Peel bananas, cover in foil, seal in freezer zip lock, and allow to freeze 2-3 hours or even better, over night.
- Begin with 1 cup almond milk, blend in 2 serving size of vanilla protein powder. Blend completely. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 cup spinach. Blend thoroughly.
- Next add, lemon flavor. If you can find lemon balm leaves, they are the most fun for the kids to pick off and add, but if not, just zest your lemon; 1 tablespoon per 2 servings. Blend.
- Remove bananas from freezer, cut 1 banana into chunks and blend. Finally add 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and blend. Serves 2.
- Repeat once more for 2 more servings.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie