- 4 large egg
- 2 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the zest of the lemon and the sugar in a food processor. Pulse until zest is very finely chopped and mixture is well combined.
- Add buttermilk, oil, egg, and vanilla to the food processor and pulse again until blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir just until blended. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges and tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover, remove from heat, and set aside for 10 minutes to finish cooking. Drain and allow to cool before peeling.
- Cool cooked muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling before serving.
- Serve muffins with hard-boiled eggs and sliced kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie