- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the leeks in any manner you prefer – yes, the leafy parts, too! The important part with the leeks is to be sure they are soaked in water to rid them of all dirt that may be trapped.
- Roughly chop spinach. Cut cheese into cubes. Set both aside.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, flour and milk; whisk together until smooth. Fold in the spinach and leeks; pour into pie pan. Cover with cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, until set.
- Serve with kiwi or any other fruit that may be on hand.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie