- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium leek
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 oz Roquefort cheese
- 5 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the leeks in any manner you prefer – yes, the leafy parts, too! The important part with the leeks is to be sure they are soaked in water to rid them of all dirt that may be trapped.
- Roughly chop spinach. Cut cheese into cubes. Set both aside.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, flour and milk; whisk together until smooth. Fold in the spinach and leeks; pour into pie pan. Cover with cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, until set.
- Serve with kiwi or any other fruit that may be on hand.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 627mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g