- 1 medium honeydew
- Dice onion. Peel and slice carrots, cut into 1/2in slices. Mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat; add onions and carrots; sauté for 5-7 minutes, until onions begin to turn opaque. Add garlic, oregano, parsley, cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain and rinse beans. Add broth, kale, and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pesto.
- Serve with honeydew balls.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie