- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup grapes
- Slice apples into quarters lengthwise and remove the core section. Spread almond butter on one side of each apple quarter. Place 2 quarters onto a serving platter in the shape of a ladybug with the almond butter side facing toward the center.
- Dab a small amount of almond butter onto the apples so raisins will stick, serving as the black spots on the ladybug.
- Halve the grapes. Use almond butter to attach 1 grape half as the head.
- Serve immediately with any remaining ingredients on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie