- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1 cup peaches, frozen, sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup kale
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- If necessary, split the ingredients in half, blending only 2 servings at a time.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie