- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 4 stalk celery
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup milk
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir in cheese, butter, milk, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cut carrots, bell pepper and celery into sticks. Spread celery with peanut butter and top with raisins.
- Serve pasta and veggie sticks with a small glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie