- 2 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 cup spinach
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. 1/2 cup yields 2 cups cooked.
- Slice and quarter cucumber and thinly slice carrots. (Something fun I do with my carrots is to cut them into hearts!) Place vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and Italian seasoning; toss with vegetables, quinoa, cranberries and walnuts.
- Serve salad over a bed of spinach.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 33g