- 2 cup grapes
- Make 4 servings of rice, as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef in a large bowl with sauce (may use more or less as desired), wheat germ, salt and pepper; shape into small meat balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in oven for 20-30 (depends on meatball size) minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Saute asparagus in a skillet over medium heat to a tender, crisp texture (4-5 minutes).
- Serve rice topped with veggies and meatballs.
- Serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie