- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Add turkey to each of 4 slices. Mash 1/2 of an avocado and spread onto the turkey. Roll up tightly, cut into thirds, and add to lunchbox.
- Spread peanut butter onto the remaining 4 slices of bread. Roll up tightly, cut into thirds, and add to lunchbox with other “sushi” rolls.
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into smaller pieces, and dice mango; add to lunchbox.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie