- 6 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium mango
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high; add turkey and cook until browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Stir in marinara sauce and heat until bubbly.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots, and toss together in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to combine. Cut mangoes into chunks.
- Serve pasta topped with meat sauce; serve salad and fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie