- 8 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Defrost corn while pasta cooks.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Slice tomatoes in half. Cut cheese into cubes.
- Once pasta has finish cooking, mix with all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with fruit.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 251mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g