- 15 ounce white beans, canned
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Combine ingredients in a high power blender until smooth and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to taste and blend again.
- Serve chilled. Serve with sliced veggies of choice.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie