- 2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup (not packed) raisins, golden seedless
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Juice one orange. Segment the other. Peel and grate carrots.
- Toss all ingredients in a salad bowl and allow to marinate in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls, ramikins, cups or old fashioned tumblers (so you can drink the orange/carrot juice at the end) sprinkled with the chopped walnuts.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie