- 2 cup milk
- 1/8 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 medium peach
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Peel and slice peaches, removing the pits.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add water and/or ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately; garnish with extra strawberries if you have them.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie