- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 5 stalk green onion
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 16 small Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 medium whole wheat dinner rolls
- 1 cup watermelon
- Cut lettuce and spinach; slice tomatoes in half; drop into a large bowl for mixing.
- Cut cucumbers into slices (removing skin if desired), slice pepper into strips, chop onions. Place these ingredients into bowl along with feta and olives.
- Mince garlic, then whisk together with remaining dressing ingredients. (It is also convenient if you have a mason jar with a top to just add these ingredients and shake away!)
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving, toss together all ingredients, serve with a small dinner roll and watermelon.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie