- 2 cup grapes
- Cook shells to al dente as directed on the box.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread shells out onto a baking sheet to dry (you may need to flip them over after a while to ensure they dry completely).
- Meanwhile, thaw spinach by cooking in the microwave for 5-6 minutes (or follow package directions); drain all excess water.
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce into a 9X13 inch baking dish. Fill each shell with spinach filling and place into the baking dish, open side up.
- Shred the mozzarella cheese.
- Top off with remaining sauce and cheese; bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chilled grapes on the side. (Serving size: 3-4 shells, 1/2 cup grapes)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie