- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium apple
- 4 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- Chop greens and tomato, and toss into a large mixing bowl; slice pepperoni into quarters and add to the greens, along with all remaining salad ingredients. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Serve with apple slices and graham crackers on the side.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 896mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g