- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup apples, dried
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/2 cup pistachios, unsalted
- 2 cup hummus
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Cut celery into sticks; peel carrot and cut into sticks; slice pepper and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Mix dried apples, chocolate and pistachios together.
- Using a bento style lunch box, toss lunch components in and send off to school, work or play!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie