Hummus Snakes and Spinach BugsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 whole tortilla and one apple
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 4 medium apple
- Spread hummus equally onto each tortilla. Thinly slice bell pepper.
- Add spinach and bell peppers to the tortillas, then top with turkey and roll up tightly.
- For snake: cut wraps into 1-inch sections, securing each with a toothpick. Place close together in a line or S, leaving two strips of red bell pepper sticking out at one end for the tongue.
- For bugs: cut wraps into 2-inch sections, sticking pretzel sticks into the sides as legs.
- Optional: dot with ketchup and mustard.
- Serve with apple slices and any remaining pretzels on the side.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1398mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 23g