- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 medium apple
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Thinly slice cucumber and tomatoes.
- Toast bread and spread each slice with hummus.
- Layer 4 slices of bread with tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, and lettuce. Top with remaining bread slices to form 4 sandwiches; cut in half if desired.
- Serve with apple slices and yogurt on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie