- 2 cup hummus
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup pineapple
- Drain and rinse beans, chop lettuce, halve tomatoes, slice olives, and cut each pita into 8 small wedges. Slice cucumber and cut pineapple into chunks.
- Onto each serving dish, layer 1/2 cup hummus, 1/2 cup beans, 1/2 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup tomatoes, and 1/8 cup olives.
- Enjoy pita wedges with dip, serve cucumbers and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1270mg | Fiber: 23g | Sugar: 13g