- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium orange
- Cut a hole into each slice of bread, small yet big enough to fit the size of an egg; a cute cookie cutter may work perfect!
- Preheat a small skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray.
- Place one slice of bread into the hot skillet, then crack one egg into the hole.
- Cook long enough for the egg white to set, but leave the yolk runny for dipping. Flip, and cook 1 minute longer until egg is cooked to desired doneness and bread is nice and toasted.
- Your egg is now being hugged by the bread! Repeat until all four “hugs” are cooked.
- Serve each with sliced oranges on the side.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 220mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 2g