- 4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- 4 medium banana
- Whisk together the milk, cocoa, and honey in a medium-sized sauce pan over medium heat (agave can be used here as well). Allow to warm while the honey and cocoa dissolve.
- Once well combined and heated through, remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
- Divide cocoa equally among four mugs; serve alongside graham crackers and bananas.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 146mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 47g