Honey Orange Marinated SalmonPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium squash, summer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium orange
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients (soy sauce through ginger root). Add salmon to the bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, flipping the bag over halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the zucchini and squash in half horizontally. Quarter each half lengthwise for spears. Add to a baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Just before salmon is done marinating, cook veggies for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning once while cooking. Set aside, covered, to keep warm.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray. Remove salmon from marinade and place in the prepared dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- About 10 minutes before salmon is done, return veggies to the oven to heat through if needed.
- Serve salmon with veggies and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie