- 1 medium potato, red
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup, chopped or sliced tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 ounces Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place potato in a small pot filled with water and bring to a boil, cooking until softened. Allow to cool and then cut into chunks. Place chunks into a medium-sized bowl and combine w/ remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients into a small bowl then drizzle, mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. While heating, mince garlic, chop the parsley; add to a medium-sized bowl. Toss in the shrimp (being sure they have already been deveined, shells removed), honey, onion powder, oregano. pepper and juice of 1/2 lemon; mix thoroughly. Drizzle a small amount of oil into the skillet and then add the shrimp mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, allowing the shrimp to turn pink and the marinade to slightly caramelize.
- Serve shrimp with salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie