- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a ceramic or glass 9X13 inch baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, sunflower seeds, cranberries, wheat germ, and almonds together in a bowl. Spread mixture onto a sheet pan and toast in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Return mixture to a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, combine salt, almond butter, honey, flax, brown sugar, and chocolate chips. Bring to a boil over medium, then immediately remove from heat. Pour over oat mixture and stir until dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Transfer to lined baking dish. Press mixture together by folding over parchment paper and pressing down. Tear edges off of parchment paper so it does not cover the mixture when baking. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for up to 2 hours, then cut and serve.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 102mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 30g