- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Chop bell peppers into fine pieces.
- In a skillet, pour the oil. Saute the bell peppers until they are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add 1 tablespoon of milk or water if desired. Pour eggs over peppers.
- Stir in the skillet until the eggs get cooked through.
- After eggs are cooked, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top and heat until melted.
- Divide eggs into four equal portions and top tortilla.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie