- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound turkey, ground
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 15 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice the top off each pepper and remove the insides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add ground turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Mince garlic and finely chop onion, parsley, and dill. Add all to skillet along with tomatoes, rice, cooked ground turkey, salt, pepper, and water. Stir and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice is cooked.
- Stuff each pepper 3/4 full with the turkey mixture and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Completely cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, until peppers have softened.
- Cool slightly, serving with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie