- 16 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/4 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium peach
- Chop mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, and carrots; mince garlic.
- In a large saucepan, cook veggies and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in marinara sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together ricotta, 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 the lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, spinach, sauce, and Parmesan cheese; repeat the layers and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie