- 16 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/4 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium peach
- Chop mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, and carrots; mince garlic.
- In a large saucepan, cook veggies and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in marinara sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together ricotta, 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 the lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, spinach, sauce, and Parmesan cheese; repeat the layers and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with peaches on the side.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 543mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g