- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1 lb Ground turkey, 93% lean, 7% fat, raw
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- Precook pasta as directed on package.
- During pasta boil, brown ground turkey in a medium skillet. Be sure to cook until no longer pink; turkey will be white in color.
- Chop celery, carrots, and zucchini. Add to skillet with ground turkey and cook until tender (about 4-5 more minutes)
- Add canned tomatoes and oregano. Cook until heat through. Serve over the top of the pasta, garnish with Parmesan cheese.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie