- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- In a food processor, process the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt into a fine meal. Add honey and vanilla, then process again until well blended. Add the chocolate chips and pulse just until combined.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls (wet your hands if the dough is too sticky) and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for an hour or so until firm.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly covered container in the freezer.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie