- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 12 crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1/8 cup almonds, sliced
- Drain tuna. Combine with cream cheese and mayo. Chill until read to Serve.
- Top each cracker with tuna mixture, pineapple, and almonds.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie