A few tips to keep your goblins safe and healthy tonight.
- To limit the spread of viruses, Do not let trick-or-treaters put their hands in your candy bowl. You do all the touching of your own bowl. Most likely kids will have wiped their runny noses right before the touch your bowl.
- Check your neighborhood Sex Offender Registry before heading out. Always be in the know. People move in and out all the time.
- Be responsible with the candy your kids receive. Develop a plan together to either, give some away, limit a few each day, buy their candy from them, or you stash for “occasional use”.
- Make sure they get a healthy dinner! Load up on vegetables and beans to ensure some good immune boosting vitamins.
- Have fun! If you have more, leave comments for others to benefit.