- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup strawberries
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add hash browns and cook for a few minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Chop pepper and onion. Add to potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over hash browns, poking the potatoes with a spatula in several places to help the mixture seep through to the skillet.
- Turn heat down to medium-low, cover, and cook for 6 to 7 minutes until eggs are just about set.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, then cover again and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Loosen edges and cut into wedges.
- Serve with strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie