- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 3 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Set out the potatoes to begin thawing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray; set aside.
- Chop the green onions. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork. Drizzle on olive oil. Toss with fork again until mixture is well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. With the back of the spoon, apply gentle pressure to pack mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes in lower third of oven. Let rest for 5 minutes, run a small knife or spatula around the edge of each cup, making sure the edges are loosened.
- Gently lift each potato cup out, invert it, place on serving plate bottom side up. Good served warm or room temperature.
- For eggs, grease one skillet and crack your eggs cooking on each side until set.
- Serve with kiwi and pepper slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie