- 4 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 4 medium plum
- Add eggs to a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn off heat and let sit covered for 10 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add 1 tortilla and top with half of the eggs, cheese, ham, mushrooms and parsley. Top with another tortilla and cook until golden on both sides, flipping once. Repeat with remaining tortillas and toppings. Quarter the quesadillas.
- Serve each family member 2 quesadilla quarters with sliced plums.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie