- 8 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium orange
- Hard boil eggs and rinse in cold water to cool; peel, then slice in half lengthwise.
- Cut cheese into slices and then into triangles; insert into eggs with a toothpick to make “boats.”
- Serve with buttered toast and oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie