- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 8 waffle, round (4″ dia) (include frozen) freezer waffles
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice (1 oz) Swiss cheese
- 2 cup, whole strawberries
- Slice tomatoes. Toast the waffles and make sandwiches that are loaded with ham, cheese and sliced tomatoes.
- Serve with sliced strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie